▪ Regulated qualification
▪ Written to National Occupational standards
▪ 6 Guided learning hours (1 day)
▪ Recommended to be refreshed every 3 years
▪ Certificate included
▪ Assessed by MCQ
This qualification has been developed for employees who are looking to take on more health and safety responsibility.
▪ Health and safety legislation, regulations and codes of practice
▪ Enforcement of legislation
▪ Responsibilities of employers and employees
▪ 5 Steps to risk assessment
▪ Common hazards and controls
▪ Identifying appropriate controls
The content has been written to meet HSE guidance This qualification forms the first part of the Level 3 Qualification.
Learners may also wish to attend the QNUK Level 3 Award in Workplace Risk Assessment (RQF)
This qualification is typically delivered over 1 day.
It is intended for those that will be supporting the undertaking of risk assessments within their work environment.
The qualification can be combined with the QNUK Level 3 Award in Workplace risk assessment (RQF) providing an immediate progression for more competent risk assessors.