▪ Regulated qualification
▪ Written to HSE guidelines
▪ 4 Guided learning hours (½ day)
▪ Recommended to be refreshed every 3 years
▪ Certificate included
▪ Assessed by MCQ
This qualification has been developed to meet the training requirements outlined by the H.S.E.
▪ Legal requirements
▪ Penalties for non compliance
▪ Hazards related to substances
▪ Routes of entry
▪ Control measures
▪ Information related to substances
▪ Dealing with incidents
Content can be tailored to the needs of the business however, additional time should be added.
Learners may progress on to the QNUK Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (QCF)
This qualification is typically delivered over 1/2 day.
The intended audience is anyone that needs to work with substances that fall under CoSHH regulations.
The qualification is suitable for both new and experienced staff members.