▪ Regulated qualification
▪ National recognised standard
▪ 30 Guided learning hours (5 days)
▪ Certificate included
▪ Assessed by observation and assignments
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training is designed to give people the knowledge and confidence to teach in the post 16 education sector. This could be as a trainer in the private training industry or as a teacher/lecturer in further education.
▪ The teaching and learning cycle
▪ Identifying learners needs
▪ Creating inclusive teaching and learning
▪ Equality and diversity
▪ Micro teaching
▪ Principles of assessment
▪ Quality assurance
The content has been written to meet national standards.
Learners may wish to progress on to qualification in assessment or assessment quality assurance.
This qualification is seen as the minimum requirement for anyone wanting to move into teaching adults.
The qualification is typically delivered over 5 days, although additional self-study is required.