Adventure Outreach are no stranger to Hill Walking and Navigation.
Exploring the countryside by foot is one of the easiest ways to get some exercise and see the beuty of our natural environment.
We are able to explore new and existing areas with groups old and young. This is a great way to get a multigenerational groups to bond.
There is always something to see and to learn about, both floura and fauna, and this is an activity easy to tailor make to your groups needs.
- Warm clothing including thermals, fleeces, and thick socks
- Hat, gloves and scarf
- Good strong footwear (ideally walking boots)
- Water bottle
- Sun screen
- Notebook and pen
- A sense of achievement through developing new skills
- Self confidence and awareness, team skills and communication play a great part in these activities
- Practical skills developed that can be applied in day to day life
- Problem solving